What you get
WHAT YOU GET?
All 10 startups who qualify for the five-month program, receive a business development package worth approximately EUR 33,000. And the opportunity to win the title as Scale-Up Denmark company of the year. You might say that you win even if you don’t??
All Next Step Challenge participants are enrolled in an extensive five month business development program that guarantees:
– Five months on site at SE Next Step/SE, Greentech Center Vejle & Sønderborg
– Individual coaching by your program manager, business experts, direct cooperation with industry keypersons from SE, Solar & Grundfos etc.
– 180 hours of personal business training from experienced consultants – Camps and milestone meetings where you will get intensive training designed to maximize your business potential – The opportunity to test technology on +270,000 households using one of the world’s most advanced digital infrastructures & Smart Grid – Free office space in Next Step City
– Support for finding housing for international participants in the region during the 5 month relocation period. – Rich opportunity to qualify for further financing from investors, funds etc. – A Founders pack with free resources and tools to help scale your company
– The benefit of a collaborative business environment featuring ambitious companies like your own – And much more …
Please contact SE’s Program Director Søren Røn for further information on Phone +45 51 24 21 20 or E-mail
Scale-Up Denmark’s Centre for Energy Efficient Technologies powered by Next Step Challenge is run by the following partners: