What it takes – Offshore
WHAT IT TAKES
Taking part in Next Step Challenge takes a strong idea and the will to make it happen.
– Your company must have a maximum of 250 employees and most importantly have a vast growth potential. Your annual turnover must not exceed 50 million EUR or a yearly balance that doesn’t exceed 43 million EUR.
– Your ambitions should reach the sky & you must be willing to commit 100 % to the program – relocating (international participants only), investing the necessary resources & having a connection to the energy efficient industry.
– We are looking for scale-ups and people with true business courage. Scale-ups should be ready to disrupt the market and aspire to change the lives of the people they reach – or even to change the world.
– To enter Next Step Challenge, candidates must have the right product, the right team and the ability to meet our eligibility requirements.
THE RIGHT PRODUCT – ARE YOU ON TO SOMETHING INTERESTING?
It has to be more than just an idea. Think of it as a qualified pitch presentation to get investors interested in your startup. You must have a proof-of-concept or a MVP (minimum viable product), but we strongly prefer if you already have a product on the market.
THE RIGHT TEAM – CAN YOU DO IT AND MAKE IT BIG?
Participating companies must have several full-time employees that are 100% focused on the core idea. They must be able to receive coaching and mentoring in English and stay committed to realizing their business goals. We are looking for visionary entrepreneurs with ambitions to change the future.
– Part of the Challenge program requires that a minimum of two members from the management team relocate to SE in Esbjerg for a minimum of 5-6 months. Note that this only concerns international participants!
– Foreign company representatives must have valid passports and non-EU residents must be able to obtain the necessary travel documents. We will, however, facilitate the relocation process and support your housing as well as free office space.
– Since the coaching and mentoring is in English, it is required that you have the language skills needed to get the full benefit of the training sessions.
As a participant in the program you will work closely with corporate keypersons within your industry. This means open doors and insights into one of DK’s largest Energy & Telecom suppliers, a close connection to corporate keypersons and unique industry insights. FYI – SE requires no ownership! – open innovation and sparring to ensure your scale-up the leanest way to success is the reason why we engage our corporation in Next Step Challenge & Scale-Up Denmark.
Please contact SE’s Program Director Søren Røn for further information on Phone +45 51 24 21 20 or E-mail
Scale-Up Denmark’s Centre for Offshore Industry powered by Next Step Challenge is run by the following partners: