Who is it for – Offshore
WHO IS IT FOR?
Scale-Up Denmark powered Next Step Challenge is an international program for companies working within the fields of next-generation Offshore Industry.
Next Step Challenge offers businesses the opportunity to take full advantage of a unique digital infrastructure. We provide you with access to over 270,000 real customers using one of the world’s most advanced digital infrastructures built on fiber broadband and the smart grid.
If your idea is unrelated to the above industries but you still think your startup could benefit from the Next Step Challenge program, then don’t hesitate to apply – we are willing to consider all great business ideas.
– International participants must relocate to SE, Esbjerg, Greentech Center Vejle or Sønderborg in DK for 5 months to take part in the Challenge. Office space and grants for housing will be provided.
– Danish participants have the option of relocating to SE, Greentech Center Vejle & Sønderborg
– International participants must relocate minimum 2 people from the management team.
– Participants from outside the EU must be able to obtain all necessary permits and travel documents.
– Since the coaching and mentoring is in English, it is required that participants have the language skills needed to receive the full benefit of the training sessions.
– Note that all companies must participate on site in Camps, Milestone meetings etc.
– Danish companies are not required to move permanently to the Next Step Challenge sites.
Please contact SE’s Program Director Søren Røn for further information on Phone +45 51 24 21 20 or E-mail
Scale-Up Denmark’s Centre for Offshore Industry powered by Next Step Challenge is run by the following partners: